Senior Account Executive, Title Solutions
Who We Are
BlueSuit is an API-forward data extraction company focused on real estate transaction documents. Founded in 2018, we’re a Colliers-TechStars company that provides an essential service across commercial real estate enterprises – including title, appraisal, lending and due diligence – as well as for our peers in the fast-growing real estate technology space.
Our machine learning platform scales customer’s operations by automating data extraction from unstructured real estate documents. Customers’ structured results are delivered with our ExtractAPI™, launched in March 2021. One of our fastest growing solutions significantly increases the capacity and turnaround time of human teams extracting information from recorded title documents (i.e. deeds, security instruments and search packages).
Our team of successful prior founders, data, and real estate industry professionals is seeking an experienced Title Solutions Sales Director to deliver document data extraction solutions to title clients including agencies, settlement services providers, title abstracting, property search, and business process outsourcing companies.
You’ll succeed in this role by delivering value to your trusted relationships with stakeholders across the title industry, and thriving in BlueSuit’s dynamic, early-stage environment.
- Lead sales cycle for established and prospective accounts in the title and title service industry. This includes securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers, developing the needs analysis, program and presentation development, facilitating customer testing, and closing the sale.
- Ability to open doors with prospects through existing customer relationships and professional network.
- Build prospect relationships with decision makers and key influencers within prospect organization.
- Build a trusted advisor status with each customer through a consultative approach that has the customer’s best interest as the focal point.
- Regular travel for industry events and customer meetings.
- Keep well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in title industry and CRE technology organizations, and continually works to improve techniques to discover customer value.
- Work independently and as a team member with all resources across the company that have a key objective of serving the customer.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams (ex. Product, Marketing, and Operations) to communicate, evaluate, and deliver customer solutions.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly sales reports via BlueSuit’s CRM showing proposed, actual and upcoming forecasts and quotas as compared to budget.
- 8+ years enterprise sales experience in the title services industry, with extensive industry network and preference for experience selling similar or complementary solutions.
- Ability to call on and work directly with C level executives enterprise businesses.
- Prior experience or strong desire to work in lean, early-stage organization.
- 4-year college degree in Business or equivalent in experience.
Salary & Benefits
BlueSuit is based in Denver, Colorado.
- Annual OTE (including commission): $175,000-275,000 (Dependent on experience, with opportunity for equity)
- In-office and/or remote work options
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO